Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with us! If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
We accept unworn items in perfect condition within 10 days of receiving an order. Items must have tags attached and not have makeup stains, deodorant marks or smell of perfume. Please read below to be sure your item is one that is eligible to return.
Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling costs on returns unless an item was sent damaged.
Please email us with your order # and reason for return to let us know you will be returning an item.
Please ship to:
454 Main St.
Wakefield, MA 01880
What is NON-RETURNABLE?
- Any item bought on the SALE
- Accessories & Jewelry
- Swimwear Bodysuits & Intimates
How long do I have to make a return?
- You have 10 calendar days from when the order was delivered/ purchased in store to request a return.
How long does it take to receive my refund?
- Please allow 3-4 business days for your return to be processed & approved. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within 5-7 business days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
What do I do if my item came faulty/damaged/different size from what I ordered?
- Please send an email to email@example.com within 2 days of receiving your package and send details/photos and we will help you further.
My item was damaged after wear/washing, what do I do?
-We are not responsible for damages if you fail to adhere to the suggested care instructions. We suggest to all customers to follow the care instructions in order to protect their items.
Can I exchange my item?
-At this time we do not accept exchanges from online orders A new order would need to be placed.
Items may be exchanged in store.